Friday, January 23, 2009

~my.christmas.break~




My Christmas break went by way too fast. In a nutshell, I was home, then in Anchorage, Aniak, home, Aniak and then back home. The first few days I relaxed at home in chewy and spent time riding around (as I always do).
After Christmas, my mom and I went to Anchorage (as we always do). She bought me a stereo system with surround sound for Christmas. (Yay…loud music!)
I stayed until New Years Eve (as I always do) and went back home to Chuathbaluk for five days of the New Year. My house was like 20 below inside (as it always is during Christmas break), because were always gone. So I spent the week in Chuathbaluk camping at friends’ houses.
After I began to miss my niece and nephew. I went down to Aniak to visit for a couple days before Slavaq (as I always do). I wish I could have made it down sooner for the ballgames, but it was too cold then.
Slavaq this year was so much fun. Everybody and I mean everybody came home. People that haven’t come home in years even came home this year…it was very crowded, but a lot of fun. I had so much fun with my old friends and family that visited.
And just like that…kids were asking if I was going to school on the first day back...I didn’t (I never do) & I was like, “has it been three weeks already?” Everybody who visited went home and everything went back to normal….which sucks. But at least this is the last semester of high school for me ☺
Top picture: me and Flora while she was visiting for Slavaq
Middle: Adrian & RJ smiling bik
Bottom: my villitch (so cold)

No comments: